We’ve loved Organix products right from the early days of weaning. Their ‘No Junk Promise’ is great as it reassures parents that the ingredients are organic and there are no nasty unnecessary extras added.
Organix have launched a fab Christmas selection box which is a great stocking filler for toddlers, and much healthier than chocolate.
Each selection box contains a variety of five delicious Organix Goodies snacks, including a pack of mini gingerbread men biscuits, a pack of alphabet biscuits, a raspberry and apple soft oaty bar, an apple and orange soft oaty bar and a pack of mini cheese crackers.
When the box is empty you can even sit and create a pretty winter wonderland scene with your little person.
You can buy the Organix selection boxes in store at Boots and online at Ocado and Organix, but be quick, they’re expected to sell out.
Two of my blog readers can win a selection box each. To enter you need to complete the rafflecopter form below.
Terms and Conditions
- A winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified via email and Twitter (if you leave your handle)
- ALL entries are checked and if any of your entries are found to be fake ALL of your entries will be disqualified.
- Fake entries/automated entries will be disqualified.
- You will have 2 days to respond to the winning notification, if you don’t a new winner will be chosen (the deadline is short due to the short stock of the product and to ensure the winner receives item before Christmas)
- The prize will be sent directly from the company.