There are so many things to consider when your baby is on the move. Nothing is safe. Everything can be dangerous and you dream about the word ‘no’.
As soon as your little person starts to crawl you need to make sure you baby proof your house to the best of your ability.
Here are some quick tips for baby proofing your home : –
- Put anything breakable higher up or inside a drawer, this includes TV’s, ornaments and TV remotes.
- Keep cords and wires out of sight. They’re a minefield for injuries.
- Use none slip rugs. We have wood flooring and it’s been hard work for the little man while he was learning to walk, rugs with a none slip backing have been a god send.
- Invest in good quality safety gates. We have 4 safety gates up in the house and they’re some of the best baby purchases I’ve made. I can gate off areas that aren’t safe, like the stairs or kitchen.
- Use cupboard and drawer locks. They’re cheap and easy to fit. They’re a simple way of preventing injuries in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Keep anything small out of reach. Coins, stones in the garden and bottle tops are also choking hazards.
Safetots’ have a great range of stair gates to help make your house safer for little people. They also stock various other equipment which can help reduce your worry.
Terms and Conditions
- A winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified via email and Twitter (if you leave your handle)
- ALL entries are checked and if any of your entries are found to be fake ALL of your entries will be disqualified.
- Fake entries/automated entries will be disqualified.
- You will have 28 days to respond to the winning notification, if you don’t a new winner will be chosen.