The new Disney Collaboration from Mamas & Papa’s is full of beautiful clothes for both boys and girls. It’s inspired by Alice in Wonderland and her adventures with characters such as Alice, the Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee and the White Rabbit, the range is a perfect for a fairy tale lover. The outfits are really cute and feature illustrations from the Alice in Wonderland story. I love the pretty whimsy pinks and nautical stripes they’ve used and quirky little details within the designs. I’m really sad that the little man is too big for them but maybe I can put one away for a future baby?!
As expected from Mamas & Papas baby clothes, the quality of the range is great. The material is durable and made to last but is super soft on a babies skin.
Two of my lucky blog readers can win a Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee all in one with matching hat. There are sizes 0-3 and 3-6 up for grabs. To enter please complete the corresponding gleam for size you’d like to win.
Terms and Conditions
- A winner will be chosen randomly via Gleam
- The winner will be notified via email and Twitter (if you leave your handle)
- ALL entries are checked and if any of your entries are found to be fake ALL of your entries will be disqualified.
- Fake entries/automated entries will be disqualified.
- You will have 28 days to respond to the winning notification, if you don’t a new winner will be chosen.
- There are two winners. Each one winning ONE all in one suit and hat.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.