Now the sun seems here to stay, it seems a little more appropriate to talk about swimwear!
I’m sure many of you will be getting ready for holidays and filling your case with pretty bikinis and flip flops. If you’re not going away, perhaps you’ll be sunning yourself in the garden?
Either way, the sunshine is the perfect excuse to update your swimwear wardrobe and I can help!
Two of my blog readers can each win one of the bikini’s pictures below.
Rosa Faia Amira Bikini – 34/E
The gorgeous floral print is perfect for the sunshine. The top is underwired so will keep you safe and comfortable.
The bottoms have a super cute trim which takes attention away from large hips.
Rosa Faia Paulina Bikini – 32/C
The striking stripes look amazing with a tan and the bikini top is underwired with a push-up effect so it shapes your bust whilst still looking amazing.
The bottoms can be folded over to suit your own needs and they’re great for disguising a larger stomach.
The lovely people from Rose Faia are offering two of my blog readers the chance to win the gorgeous bikinis above which may come in handy if you’re heading away this summer.
To enter, complete the gleam forms below –
Terms and Conditions
* The bikinis are available ONLY in the sizes mentioned – please don’t enter if they’re not your size.
* One winner will be picked for each bikini using the Gleam form.
* They CANNOT be exchanged for anything else, including other products or cash.
* 2 UK winners picked using Gleam.
* Winners will be notified via email and Twitter if you enter using that method.
* Your data will only be used to notify you if you win and will not be passed on to any other agencies.
* Winners will have 28 days to acknowledge and accept prize otherwise another winner will be chosen.
* Anyone found to be cheating in any way ill be disqualified. My decision is final.