I don’t know about you but I love putting together my own presents. Each year my Mam gets a hamper made up by me containing her favourite things, it means I can personalise it to her taste rather than buy sets of things where she might only like one or two of the products.
Although I love the idea, sometimes it’s difficult to make it look professional, and not just thrown together. Thankfully there are people like The Basket Company who have created Make Your own Hamper kits who can help make you homemade gift look a little bit more special.
Their hamper kit include a very good sized willow basket which is perfect for filling with goodies. There’s also wood wool to fill the bottom of your hamper, an ivory bow, a gift tag and a heat shrink bag to cover your hamper.
It’s very easy to create you hamper but if you do struggle, there’s a very helpful video on The Basket Company website to give you some pointers, it also gives some pointers on using your heat shrink bag.
I’ve mentioned my love for the Basket Company before, they have a huge selection of basket ware suitable for pretty much every occasion. At the moment they have a beautiful range of Christmas gift ideas which are definitely worth checking out.
The lovely people at The Basket Company are offering one of my blog readers the chance to win a Make your own hamper kit.
Terms and Conditions
- A winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified via email and Twitter (if you leave your handle)
- ALL entries are checked and if any of your entries are found to be fake ALL of your entries will be disqualified.
- Fake entries/automated entries will be disqualified.
- You will have 28 days to respond to the winning notification, if you don’t a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize will be sent directly from the company.