Since turning 30 last October I’d tried to make a conscious effort with my skincare routine, remembering to remove my make up properly, cleanse, tone and moisturise every day/most days. Whilst I managing quite nicely with my array of skin care products I have no idea what I should be doing when it comes to help on the inside.
I’ve never really been one for supplements and vitamins but before Christmas I was asked if I’d like to try out Perfectace, a dietary supplement containing Platinum Collagen.
Revolutionary new Perfectace Platinum Collagen contains a definitive blend of biologically active proteins, including our innovative active ingredient OptiDerm®that are scientifically proven to stimulate new healthy skin growth to replace these deteriorating linkages and revitalise your skin.
Perfectace is a daily dietary supplement which claims to –
- Rewind time, achieve younger looking, smooth & supple skin with Perfectace’s age-defying product, Platinum Collagen
- Developed by leading experts using research based science to guarantee results
- 100% pure, active and concentrated, without binders, fillers and other chemical
- Trusted and recommended by leading sports professional
- 100% Vegetarian and endorsed by the Vegetarian Society
- Free from gluten, wheat, added sugars, sucralose, aspartame, artificial colours or flavourings
I apologise in advance for the pictures below. My eyebrows are a little bit crazy at the moment, especially without make up. You can see the dark circles under my eyes were horrendous – that’s what having a poorly baby does to you! My pores were also quite enlarged and open.
Whilst I can’t really confirm the impact Perfectace has had on the inside of my body, I am quite impressed with the change in my skin. I will purchase these again and carry on taking them in the hope that the help make more positive changes to my skin.