I’ve recently discovered colouring in for adults. I’ve found it a complete stress relief and the one and only time my brain feels calm and relaxed. It’s strange, because even if it’s just for five minutes I instantly feel calmer and refreshed.
I was recently sent a copy of the new magazine ‘Zen Art Therapy for Adults – Calm Colour Create’. Published by Redan Publishing it costs £4.99 and can be picked up in most supermarkets.
It’s a light weight book that’s perfect to fit in a bag and ideal for travelling as the cover isn’t solid. It contains 68 pages of detailed designs and doodling pages. The first issue comes with a set of 5 coloured pencils and contains a range of therapeutic and detailed tangles, ocean patterns and mandalas. Each issue of the magazine is themed, this one being the ocean and the next, due out on the 27th Augusts is floral themed.
The page quality is great, it’s thick enough to ensure felt tip pens don’t seep through and each page feels strong and durable. I prefer to use pens as I prefer the intensity of the colour but I do think the pencils are a great free gift to include with the first issue.
I really like the Calm Colour Create book and I’ll definitely purchase a future issue. I’m going to keep an eye out for the next issue as I love flowers.
Three of my blog readers can win themselves a copy for the first issue. To enter, you need to complete the rafflecopter form below.
Terms and Conditions
- A winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified via email and Twitter (if you leave your handle)
- ALL entries are checked and if ANY of your entries are found to be fake ALL of your entries will be disqualified.
- Fake entries/automated entries will be disqualified.
- You will have 28 days to respond to the winning notification, if you don’t a new winner will be chosen.